Complaint Review: Snuggies, GPM*SNUGGIE 800-566-2888 NY $35.85

• Submitted: Sat, January 10, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 10, 2009

• Reported By:Fort Lauderdale Florida
Snuggies, GPM*SNUGGIE 800-566-2888 NY $35.85
tv infomercial Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Snuggies, GPM*SNUGGIE 800-566-2888 NY $35.85 very inferior quality product. Tried to contact company with no success via phone, email, us mail. Wallingford Connecticut

I ordered this Snuggie Blanket for my elderly mother that spends much of her time watching TV - wrapped up in a blanket and a quilt. I thought this would be much better for her as she always complained that she was still cold. They sent 2 for $35.85. My mom seldom complains, but she said these Snuggie Blankets were very thin - not warm at all and full of static electricity and she wanted to just send them back. We both tried to call the tollfree number and could never get through. Busy number all day long, and then if you call after hours, you get what sounds like an answering machine that picks up after a ring and then the recording is of a busy signal! so you can't even leave a message and then you have to just hang up.

I sent an email to an email adress that was on the paper invoice - it was something like [email protected]

I finally sent a letter to their mailing address and still no answer.

I called my credit card company to dispute the charges. They requested that we mail back the snuggies so we did - but it was just to a PO Box, so I don;t know if they ever got them or not. I will have to check the tracking. Dispute is still in progress.

No more infomercials
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2009 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snuggies-GPMSNUGGIE-800-566-2888-NY-3585/Wallingford-Connecticut/Snuggies-GPMSNUGGIE-800-566-2888-NY-3585-very-inferior-quality-product-Tried-to-conta-410504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snuggies, GPM*SNUGGIE 800-566-2888 NY $35.85