Complaint Review: SoCal Lighting

SoCal Lighting
9349 Melvin Ave #1 Northridge, California United States of America

SoCal Lighting Abusive and condescending cutomer support Northridge, California

*Author of original report: Unable to understand rebuttal of SoCal

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: we never need to rip off anybody

*Author of original report: So Cal aka SoCal aka Sunrise invasion of provacy

I ordered a total of 13 fixtures for a client's yard. I ordered raw brass, the first 8 came all black. I called, they said I ordered black and to strip them. I stripped the fixtures, all 8 tops are copper and they will not exchange them. There were/are other issues, one of which they did rectify.

Three fixtures came with the wrong bulbs, they replaced them immediately, sadly, they found it necessary to couple the replacement with rude and condescending communication over the phone. I therefore opted to get off the phone and email them, the abusive communication continued.

Unresolved: Screw heads too large on some of the fixtures to allow proper installation and the copper tops. The installation looks bad with copper and brass tops. I would be willing to pay for ne tops just to get it over with, though I already paid a lot to strip the first 8 fixtures.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SoCal-Lighting/Northridge-California-91324/SoCal-Lighting-Abusive-and-condescending-cutomer-support-Northridge-California-588112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SoCal Lighting

Unable to understand rebuttal of SoCal

AUTHOR: gare - (USA)

If SoCal were not so difficult to deal with, this would be humorous. Rather than anyone continuously reading the complaints and SoCal's rambling responses, please go check them out with the BBB.

SoCal blatantly misrepresents the truth, never directly comments on the actual complaint(s), and is mailicious whenever they feel they can get away with it.

There is no point in my even attempting to address the oddity of Mr Mitchell's rebuttal.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

we never need to rip off anybody

AUTHOR: John mitchell - (U.S.A.)

hi you have two reports on your site about my company socal lighting one claims he didnt recieve his order in full he called us two months after he got it it was a very small order and when he called even though we ask that you must report missing or damaged items within 48 hours he waited 65 days we still recreatedthe shipment when we re did the order the box came to 9lbs per our certified ups scale if what he said was missing was not in the box it would have weighed only 4lbs in the world of shipping especially ups/fed ex that would be a huge difference so we have to determine that he had the material for over two months either lost or his contractor stole them or whatever but how can we replace or assume liability for such an accusation after that amount of time you need to make sure these rip off reports are truly a rip off also the other customer stripped the paint off the fixtures he bought which are hand made then didnt like the way they turned out and wanted to return them after he stripped the paint he said they were made from copper which they are and copper is the most expensive material there is in lighting where is the rip off thereplease remove these we did not rip off anybody we dont need to trust me thank you

So Cal aka SoCal aka Sunrise invasion of provacy

AUTHOR: gare - (USA)

The company has responded by posting my personal information here within ripoffreport.