Complaint Review: Soaps Gone Buy

• Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: GH — somewhere Illinois United States of America
Soaps Gone Buy
1085 College Rd El Dorado, Illinois United States of America

Soaps Gone Buy S. Woods Didn't get the merchandise but they got my money for it El Dorado, Illinois

30 days ago, I ordered some soap from this website and paid through PayPal, which went through immediately. I have not received the order nor have I received any responses to my 3 emails inquiring about it. In the last one I asked for a refund. I tried to call 2 different phone numbers listed on the site and got disconnected messages.

I found there are 13 complaints with the BBB against them for taking payment and not sending the merchandise. There are 2 reports here against them. I also read 2 accounts on some forum about receiving the order but not for over a month. These were transactions made much earlier in the year.

These 2 people said the company had a long, sad tale about why they didn't get the merchandise out. They had to hound them. The phones were not answered and the machine/voicemail was full.

I just finished opening a dispute with PayPal against them. Don't even try to order from them. Don't even look or go to the site to start with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Soaps-Gone-Buy/-El-Dorado-Illinois-62930/Soaps-Gone-Buy-S-Woods-Didnt-get-the-merchandise-but-they-got-my-money-for-it-El-Dorado-962774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Soaps Gone Buy