Complaint Review: Soaps Gone Buy

• Reported By: DM — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Soaps Gone Buy
1085 College Road, Internet United States of America

Soaps Gone Buy S Woods Putting me through the wash! Internet

I placed an order with Soaps Gone Buy on October 25th at 2:24pm for the very difficult to find Fels Naptha bar soap.  They were having a dollar sale and I saw that their shopping carts were secure.  I received a notice that my order was received and is being processed.  They never sent a tracking number or an indication of an estimated delivery date.  I tried returning to the website and it would not let me login (my email was not found in its database), sent an email and called the telephone number on my receipt - 618-273-9665.  No answer, no reply.  Just filed a complaint with the BBB.

Other numbers I've tried: 618-273-9491; 618-273-6460
Emails: swoods@soapsgonebuy.com; admin@soapsgonebuy.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Soaps-Gone-Buy/internet/Soaps-Gone-Buy-S-Woods-Putting-me-through-the-wash-Internet-966905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Soaps Gone Buy