Complaint Review: Soaps Gone Buy

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Tess — North Carolina United States of America
Soaps Gone Buy
1085 College Road, Internet United States of America

Soaps Gone Buy soapsgonebuy.com Soaps Gone Buy took my money $123.26 and didn't send me the products I ordered! Internet

*Author of original report: Finally received the products I purchased!

I ordered $123.26 worth of laundry soap supplies on 09-15-12. I have not received the products I ordered and it's over a month later. I cannot even check on my order or cancel the order on the website. After numerous emails and phone calls I haven't gotten a single reply. The answering service is full when calling, so I can't leave a message. There is an Alert on this business at the BBB along with numerous filed complaints. I have filed a complaint there and haven't heard a thing back. I want a refund in full! Rip-off, rip-off, rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2012 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Soaps-Gone-Buy/internet/Soaps-Gone-Buy-soapsgonebuycom-Soaps-Gone-Buy-took-my-money-12326-and-didnt-send-me-th-957732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Soaps Gone Buy

Finally received the products I purchased!

AUTHOR: Tess - (United States of America)

After numerous unanswered phone calls and emails, and reports to the BBB, FTC, Ripoff Report, etc., etc. on 12-03-12 I finally received the products I paid for on 09-15-12.  The owner gave a lame excuse about having 156 orders on a pending payment hold when the credit card payments had actually gone through.  Now, I'm a business owner and if I saw that many pendings I would have investigated immediately.  I don't believe a word of it.  I think the heat came down on her and she knew she'd better fulfill the orders or get arrested for fraud, which is exactly what I was working on happening.  I will never buy from her again and still warn others about her failure to fulfill orders and keep the money.

The BBB of Illinois had SoapsGoneBuy rated as an "F" with an ALERT on the business after numerous reports were filed, yet after she fulfilled a few orders they bumped the business up to a "B+"!  Unbelievable, isn't it?  Don't trust those ratings, either.  Instead, go to Ripoff Report to read the truth.  Thank you, Ripoff Report.