Complaint Review: Soboba Casino

• Updated: Fri, January 21, 2011

• Reported By: Kim — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Soboba Casino
23333 soboba rd. San Jacinto, California United States of America

Soboba Casino As a result of improper maintenace, I wil be crippled for the rest of my life! San Jacinto, California

In 2008, my husband and I traveled more than 100 miles to go to a concert at Soboba casino. As we were leaving the casino to pick up my sister in nearby Hemet, I was walking to our car and my ankle buckled as I stepped in a rather large score in the asphalt in their parking lot. Security came out and asked if I would like them to call for an ambulance. I said no because it was around 103 degrees and too long to wait sitting on the ground. My husband drove me to Hemet valley hospital.

My ankle was broken and dislocated as well. I was in surgery 3 hours later and had 6 screws,2 pins and a steel plate put in.Now when I returned to Hemet 10 days later to have my sutures removed and the cast put on, we dropped my mom off at the casino (Soboba). And the very score that caught my ankle was sealed up!

Well, we are now into 2011, and because that was on Indian property, which I was told (by my attorney) is like a seperate government. and the casino will not settle or even make an offer.Thanks a lot Soboba, I can barely walk and I am in pain every second of the day. They didn't even offer to have me checked out by their doctor, which I would gladly do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2011 11:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Soboba-Casino/San-Jacinto-California-92583/Soboba-Casino-As-a-result-of-improper-maintenace-I-wil-be-crippled-for-the-rest-of-my-li-684951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Soboba Casino