Complaint Review: Soccer Jersey Express

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: JD — San Diego California United States of America
Soccer Jersey Express

Soccer Jersey Express Soccer Jersey Express Fraud! Internet

I placed an order with Soccer Jersey Express on 2 Dec. They pulled the full purchase amount out of my account on 3 Dec. I had not received my purchase by 16 Dec. I emailed them & they replied back that if my order was not received by 23 Dec it would be free. I did not receive my order & they did give me a portion of my money back. I have since emailed them 6 times with no response. It is now 11 Jan.I have asked several times for either my money or the jerseys with no response. They are criminals and something needs to be done!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Soccer-Jersey-Express/internet/Soccer-Jersey-Express-Soccer-Jersey-Express-Fraud-Internet-995432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Soccer Jersey Express