Complaint Review: Social Media MC

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Seven — Phoenix Arizona
Social Media MC
7625 Gladstone Drive Naperville , Illinois USA

Social Media MC Social Media MC had contacted me through my email with careerbuilders.com. They said they could offer me a job in their company. But it wasn't a company that was legit because I had worked with them for 3 weeks and they said it would take 2 weeks. They got my SS# and Bank Account info! I keep calling about my money the owe me and there's no response back. They said had put money in my account but never did! What a waste of time! Naperville Illinois

Jennifer Hillton for Social Media MC is rip off! She had promise me my pay for my work for her. And I never got paid for it. She has my SS# and Bank Account info.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Social-Media-MC/Naperville-Illinois-60565/Social-Media-MC-Social-Media-MC-had-contacted-me-through-my-email-with-careerbuilderscom-1083367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Social Media MC