Complaint Review: Social Media

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Sandy — Lititz Pennsylvania
Social Media
Kearney, Missouri United States of America

Social Media Charged more than advertising and refunded only advertised price Kearney, Missouri

I ordered this program via am automated message.  After using my credit card THEN I was offered more material and told it would cost me 50.00 a month to stay in the program.

At that point I wanted to cancel.  This was not explained on TV.  I called customer service because there was no way to do this with the automated message.  I was told I had to wait 24 hours to cancel.

Meanwhile the package is being sent.

I was charged 20.00 more than I should have been.  My refund was 20.00  less than what I was charged.

This program is a scam like any other program that advertises methods to make money online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Social-Media/Kearney-Missouri-/Social-Media-Charged-more-than-advertising-and-refunded-only-advertised-price-Kearney-Mi-1044250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Social Media