Complaint Review: Social Security Disability Advocates

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2008

• Reported By:shaw AFB South Carolina
Social Security Disability Advocates
Internet U.S.A.

Social Security Disability Advocate - BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASSISTANT RIPPED ME OFF Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I am being charged $49.95 on my business credit card monthly by this company and I don't even know who they are or how they got my information. I have used companies before who help locate grants but I do not ever remember ever ordering anything from these people and since all my business costs are put on my credit card, rarely do I have the time to look at every entry. However, this month I happened to see the charge and have absolutely no idea who they are, how they obtained my information, or what other information they may have about me. Frankly, it scares the hell out of me!

Rz
shaw AFB, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2008 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Social-Security-Disability-Advocates/internet/Social-Security-Disability-Advocate-BSMGRANT-SEARCH-ASSISTANT-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Internet-313732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Social Security Disability Advocates

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Rz's concerns with him to insure that he is taken care of.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Rz obviously experienced. Rz, if you come back to read this; please contact the customer service department. There you will find happy, helpful agents that are waiting to assist you with your concerns. The phone number for Customer Service is 866-396-5718 and they are available Monday-Friday 9 am-9 pm Eastern Standard Time.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect them to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Rz. Hopefully, we will hear from him soon so that we can get this resolved.

Sincerely,