Complaint Review: Society CB Group

• Updated: Sat, December 17, 2011

• Reported By: Cwinton — Manchester Tennessee United States of America
Society CB Group
1313 Dolley Madison BLVD MCLEAN, Virginia United States of America

Society CB Group ripoff out of country addresses don't match up only get answering services MCLEAN, Virginia

I am not the first to report on this company. I also got a check for $1994.40 and was told to deposit it in my checking account. $350.00 was to be my weeks salary and the rest was to shop with. This sounded unusual to me, so I decided to do some research on it.

I searched BBB and found no reports at all, good or bad. That was the first alarm in my head going off. The next alarm was when I discovered the address they gave in the letter and the postal mark on the envelope did not match up. The postal mark was Madrid, Spain as was the stamp.

I am on disability and could really use another source of income, as could all who are on a fixed income. I just couldn't afford to have this happen to me. I have been told by others to keep searching and eventually I would find something.

That is when I decided to Google it. And lo and behold, there it was. Right here on this site.

I want to thank all who have reported this company as you have saved me from a disaster.

I will be reporting this to my local authorities and they can go from there.

I Will Not Be A Victim Of This Scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2011 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Society-CB-Group/MCLEAN-Virginia-/Society-CB-Group-ripoff-out-of-country-addresses-dont-match-up-only-get-answering-servi-810745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Society CB Group