Complaint Review: Society6

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Sugar Girl — Other
1601 N. Sepulveda Blvd. #551 Internet USA

Society6 Out of pocket for their error Internet

I ordered a set of six prints from Society6, they came and although Society6 was not helpful when I made enquiries about their couriers practices I paid the customs tax and the courier charge for my order and was happy to do so and thoought everything was fine. At least until I opened the package and then discovered they sent me the wrong order.

I notified them and it was agreed that they would send me the correct order. This took around a week for them to process and then I found I have a second lot of charges.

I contacted Society6 explaining that I had already paid the correct amount and felt that expecting me to pay extra charges from their courier to make right their error was unfair but they have been less than helpful and have stated I should claim from customs (which is incorrect and impossible as its not a tax/duty charge)

I have asked them to reconsider but expect I shall have to dispute the payment with the bank to get my money refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 05:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Society6/internet/Society6-Out-of-pocket-for-their-error-Internet-1054926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Society6