Complaint Review: Society69.com

• Updated: Sun, June 01, 2014

• Reported By: topcat — Scottsdale Arizona
Society69.com
Internet USA

Society69.com Kevin L Lorimer,now AKA Keven Linquist & wife Tonya Lindquist tried to defraud me out of $10,000 to hire more techical staff because he has too many advertisers knocking on his door. I met with him twice, I after being defrauded my Tony Cordova, Cape Int Attempted defraud, scam, international money laundering Phoenix Az Internet & PHX

He and his wife Tonya tried to defraud me out of $10,000, but between my research and that of my PI, discovered that he uses alias and sweet talks without substantiations.  His previous last name was Lorimer, and as of today his last name is now Linquist residing in Phoenix Az.  I saw the on Backpage.com/Phoenix. Ad say "kinky Ladies seeking Partner in crime-31, posted Wednesday, May 21, 2014.  Post ID: 28098526 phoenix

I responded and Jessica jones returned my e-mail and wanted to get together to discuss the business deal. She puts you off with family excusessthen turns you over to Tonya Lundquist.  Our first meeting was very brief and Tonya let her husband Kevin do the sales pitch, and it is Kevin that you deal with until he closes on you.  2014-06-0113:43:03

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2014 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Society69com/internet/Society69com-Kevin-L-Lorimernow-AKA-Keven-Linquist-wife-Tonya-Lindquist-tried-to-defr-1151278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Society69.com