Complaint Review: Socks in Stock

• Updated: Wed, August 20, 2014

• Reported By: Ronette — Brooklyn New York
Socks in Stock
Internet USA

Socks in Stock Paid for product that from Socks in Stock that was never received Burlington North Carolina

*Author of original report: SocksinStock Delivered! They replaced my order

On July 31st, I placed an online order with Socks in Stock. The order total was $112. I was notified when the order shipped but realized after a few weeks of receiving other packages from online orders, that I had not received the tights and stockings from Sock in Stock. I used the tracking number Socks provided and was told the package had been delivered, thought that was strange. Someone is always at my home, as my mom babysits during the day

I contacted the post office and explained the situation, they had me file an investigation and suggested I contact the vendor's customer services.

I reached out to customer service...there is no phone number for this company. You cannot reach a live person, you email and whenever they get around to responding, you get a response. I emailed the address listed on their website, explaining that I had not received my package. I was told bluntly and briefly,  sorry- we sent it, you have to take that up with the post office (which I am doing as well).

I wrote back to CS letting them know that response was completely unacceptable and totally unhelpful. They wrote back the same way basically not our problem.

When I paid for it, I was a customer and when I did not receive it I was a problem they were not willing to deal with. Such a lack of customer service, I have never seen. I do not have money to give away, I paid for something and I want the product or my money back. Used a gift card to purchase so it's difficult to dispute the charge. Company is now only silence, not responding to me at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Socks-in-Stock/internet/Socks-in-Stock-Paid-for-product-that-from-Socks-in-Stock-that-was-never-received-Burlingt-1170997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Socks in Stock

SocksinStock Delivered! They replaced my order

AUTHOR: Ralexis - ()

SIS General Manager phoned me this morning to aplogize and replace my undelivered items. The company shipped the items overnight at their expense and  wished sincerely to apologize.

I thank you Socks in Stock for the satisfactory resolution of this matter.

Ronette A.