controlling

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: S — Capitol Heights Maryland United States of America
Soft Cloth Cleaning Services
P.O. Box 651 Hanover, MD 21076 Hanover, Maryland United States of America

Soft Cloth Cleaning Services Jay Johnson No payment for the work performed Hanover, Maryland

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Jay Johnson is a Fraud

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Mr. Jay Did the same to me

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: taking jay johnson to court

I responded to an ad on craigslist about an open housekeeper position that was paying $15 an hour to start. The owner Jay Johnson called me and asked me a few questions he said I would hear from some one by the name of Saudra, or Sandra. She called and asked her what my salary expectations where and I told her that the ad stated $ 15 an hour, so that's what I want. She then scheduled a demo interview session for Dec 15, 2012. Me and another person attended the demo session, Mr. Johnson also told us that the pay rate was $ 15 an hour and if you have experience and a car it would be more. I had previous experience so that's what I was expecting to be paid.

I was chosen for the position, and started on Dec 17, 2012 I worked 6.5 hours and was told that the client who's house we had just finished had give me and another employee and bonus for doing such a great job. I was told that the bonus would be on my check. I also worked on Dec 18, 2012 a another 6.5 hours. I called Mr. Johnson the same evening to ask about the pay because I had heard that some other employee's was told the same thing, but when they started it was only $ 11 an hour. He asked me if he had told me what the pay was at the demo, and I told him that I was told $ 15 an hour by him and Saudra, or Sandra. He started talking about how one can make $15 an hour. You need experience, "I have experience 5 or 6 years". You need a reliable car. "I have a car". You need to be on time. "I was there before the person that was training me". I had enough so I told him that Dec 18, 2012 was my last day.

And that I am aware that I was going to receive a pay check in the mail. But it is now January 16th 2013 and I haven't gotten any thing in the mail. He hasn't responded to any of my text's or phone calls. If this is how the business is operated than, something needs to be done. This is ridiculously insane to have to wait this long for a pay check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Soft-Cloth-Cleaning-Services/Hanover-Maryland-/Soft-Cloth-Cleaning-Services-Jay-Johnson-No-payment-for-the-work-performed-Hanover-Maryla-997998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Soft Cloth Cleaning Services

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Jay Johnson is a Fraud

AUTHOR: Unowhoiam - ()

Jay Johnson has done the same thing to me.  He and the other folks, Saundra Peterson and Tamara Hemsley, are nothing but thieves and con artists, puppets for Jay Johnson  They hide behind their cell phones and emails.   They are a bunch of cowards who will cheat, steal and lie.  They will not pay you for work you perform they just move on to the next victim.  This is how they operate.  They accuse folks of stealing when in fact they are a bunch of thieves themselves.  They make up lies and excuses for not paying you.  The company is not owned by Jay Johnson, the company is owned by Angela Byrd-Wright, principal at Lindsay Middle School Hampton Virginia.

Jay Johnson is a ugly black man who thrives on stealing and cheating black people.  He takes advantage of black women.  He claims to be an ex police officer, ex military and a son of a bishop.  He  may be a son of a bishop but he is not God fearing.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Mr. Jay Did the same to me

AUTHOR: Karen - ()

I've file on him they can not serve him because his business is a p.o box he has not return any of my call nor reply to my text or email the better business people told me to email him and tell him a date I expect my check by he did not reply to that just like he hire me for service I would like to receive my pay

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

taking jay johnson to court

AUTHOR: Daniel - ()

Like every one on this site I've worked for jay and like all of you I've been ripped off. I have worked 2 months without  n I've left his company a month ago and still nothing. So who ever is serious can email me @ (((redacted))) only for the people who hasn't stolen from him.. also write your complaints on better business bureau because they are ranking him at an A+ because there's no complaints so stop your crying and fight back with me so we can get what's rightfully ours with all our proof we can win..