Complaint Review: Soft-for-sale

• Submitted: Sun, October 31, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, October 31, 2004

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Nationwide U.S.A.

Soft-for-sale took my order for some Norton Anti Virus Soft ware two months ago and hadn't sent it to me yet Internet

I made an order for Norton Anti Virus Software over two months ago with my Master Card and still hadn't recieved it.

Every time I email them and ask what happen to my order they email me back and say some orders take 6 weeks to ship from the warehouse!

Well it has been two months since I placed this order and I could have purchased this software at a retail store and waited for the rebate and got it free by now!

I will never never attempt to order anything else from this rip off place again and hope no one else does!

Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2004 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Soft-for-sale/nationwide/Soft-for-sale-took-my-order-for-some-Norton-Anti-Virus-Soft-ware-two-months-ago-and-hadnt-115480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Soft-for-sale