Complaint Review: Software Doctor INC

• Updated: Fri, June 06, 2008

• Reported By:Redding California
Software Doctor INC
support@recordsarea.com Internet U.S.A.

Software Doctor INC I signed up for the service to locate ancestry persons. It doesn't work and I want to cancel but so far, I don't know how to cancel. Internet

I signed up for this service in order to locate information on ancestors. It doesn't work and I want my money refunded. I haven't found a way to contact the company. I gave them my credit card info in order to sign up. It was very misleading, saying that I could find anyone any where in the world.

Honohotrod
Redding, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2008 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-Doctor-INC/internet/Software-Doctor-INC-I-signed-up-for-the-service-to-locate-ancestry-persons-It-doesnt-wor-337895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software Doctor INC