Complaint Review: Software Doctor Inc., Records Area.com, 917

• Submitted: Thu, January 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:Hidden Valley Lake California
Software Doctor Inc., Records Area.com, 917
917 Lusk St/Suite 200 Boise, Idaho U.S.A.

Software Doctor Inc., Records Area.com, 917 Took my Visa Payment and was not provided any information or Services. When I tried to access Customer Support the error code showed "Page Not Found." Boise Idaho

I paid this company through ClickBank in the amount of$29.94 for an unlimited 1 year search pass and could not access any information of any kind. When I tried to contact the publisher SOFTWARE DOCTOR INC by email address given, support@recordsarea.com...I received an error message "Page Not Found"
on my computer.

there was no customer support phone # given and I will need to dispute the charge when it appears on my bank statement at the end of the month...which is three weeks off.

Suwati
Hidden Valley Lake, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 12:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-Doctor-Inc-Records-Areacom-917/Boise-Idaho-83706/Software-Doctor-Inc-Records-Areacom-917-Took-my-Visa-Payment-and-was-not-provided-any-409465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software Doctor Inc., Records Area.com, 917