Complaint Review: Software Doctor, Inc.; government-records.com; Recordslogin.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 14, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 14, 2009

• Reported By: Unclereeky — Washington Court House Ohio United States of America
Software Doctor, Inc.; government-records.com; Recordslogin.com

Software Doctor - government-records.com - Recordslogin.com fraudently cheated me out of my money. Internet

I started out by writing the the government to find out some information about my father who passed away recently.  He was a veteran..and I was inquiring about trying to get him a veterans head stone for his grave.  I was pointed towards a website called govdeathrecords.com.  I registered for this site..and then paid for my subscription..but...after I paid..I was forwarded to the "recordslogin.com" site.

I have informed the federal government of this.  This Recordslogin.com has duped a federal government website, which is a federal offense.  I hope they get all of you and you burn.  At a time like this, when the economy is so bad..you prey on people who are just trying to..in my case...find out information about my father who passed away...or..whatever it might be..stealing is against the law..and your doing it through a "government website". [continued below]....

The Department of Veterans Affairs is who I went through to get the information..they are the ones who gave me the "govdeathrecords.com" site to check out.  Like I said..I did..I registered, and paid for my subscription..and then thats when I found out I had been ripped off.  I could do absolutley nothing on this website.  It looked legit..it had every different link to every piece of every information you might want to get...but not one of them worked.  Not only did I not find anything about my father..I couldn't find anything about me, my wife, my siblings..anyone...so please beware of this website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-Doctor-Inc-government-recordscom-Recordslogincom/internet/Software-Doctor-government-recordscom-Recordslogincom-fraudently-cheated-me-out-of-539413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software Doctor, Inc.; government-records.com; Recordslogin.com