Complaint Review: Software Doctor Inc

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Arlene — Largo Florida
Software Doctor Inc

Software Doctor Inc Lifetime Unlimited Search Access Including Premium Clickbank charges my account $39.95 now they have no record. I have printed order, e-mail to prove this. When I log-in another page to buy others appear. Internet

Clickbank charged me $39.00 for Lifetime Unlimited Search Access Including Premium.  I can no longer access this!  I used it 1 time. When I try to access a new screen appears that wants me to purchase a search plan.  They offer a 7 day free trial, but they want your information and credit card first.

Clickbank tells me to contact the vender which is Software Doctor Inc. Vendor E-mail is support@recordslogin.com.  I find the bank at fault for taking money for this company.  I will not try to buy another plan in fear that I will be rip-off again and Clickbank being involved.

Clickbank was nasty and said they are just a 3rd party taking payments.  I let them know this is wrong and they are no better than the people they work!  I asked why this company was allowed to pull this off?  I asked it they had any other complaints, I was told no!

I have a address for Clickbank:     917 Lusk Street/Suite 200/  Boise ID 83706  I have 2 phone# 1 208 345-4245 and 1 800 390-6035  Let they work hard for all the people they ripped off!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-Doctor-Inc/internet/Software-Doctor-Inc-Lifetime-Unlimited-Search-Access-Including-Premium-Clickbank-charges-m-1044239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software Doctor Inc