Complaint Review: Software HQ Northridge, OH

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2008

• Reported By:Stillwater Oklahoma
Software HQ Northridge, OH
www.softwarehq.net Northridge, Ohio U.S.A.

Software HQ Northridge, OH Software HQ made unauthorized charges to my credit card Northridge, Ohio

I had difficulty downloading a text of a book from Online Publishers for which I authorized an $18.00 charge to my credit card. I already had Adobe on my
computer and did not authorize a new download but did sign up for a $4.99 charge to an unknown internet company and was able to download the book.

I do not recall ever authorizing any payments to Software HQ of Northridge, Ohio to my credit card but charges amounting to $105.00 were sent to my credit card requesting payment.

I have asked my credit card to put an investigational hold on these charges which appeared to be fraudalent. I trie to reach Software HQ by e-mail asking them to notify me of the products I was supposed to have charged
but their e-mail address seems to be fraudulent also.

It appears that Software's web site is also fraudulent also since there can be no communication with them through this site. I have notified my credit card company to not pay any charges presented by Software HQ because I do not have any knowledge of the transactions and don't ever recall authorizing anyone to make these so called product or services purchases.

If this is a legitimate company with a phone number and web site I invite them to contact me so I can discuss this matter as is usually done with any reputable company not hiding behind a robot afraid to answer questions.

Stillwater, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-HQ-Northridge-OH/Northridge-Ohio/Software-HQ-Northridge-OH-Software-HQ-made-unauthorized-charges-to-my-credit-card-Northri-327723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software HQ Northridge, OH