Complaint Review: Software HQ

• Updated: Wed, January 07, 2009

• Reported By:HETTON LE HOLE Other
Software HQ
, U.S.A.

I purchased what I thought was Nero 9 (A cd/dvd copy program) Nowhere in the web address or description when I was signing up/paying for this did it say I would become a member of a site that gives you links to trial programs which you have to pay for anyway if you want them after the trial.

I sent 6 e-mails! I got one back today saying they tried to contavt me 24 hrs after my first e-mail (9 days ago!) and to add them to my safe e-mail list. If that e-mail got through, why do I have to add them to my safe list???

If I had seen this website before i would have give software HQ a wide berth, (also known as cnet)
Software HQ didnt even show in the address when I found the original link from google.

Ive contacted my credit card company who will look into this at the end of the month.

This excuse of a company just fobs you off and take your cash - I havent seen my credit card statement yet so I dont know how much they've scammed from me - BEWARE EVERYONE!!!!!

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-HQ//Software-HQ-ADVERTISED-A-PRODUCT-NOT-A-SERVICE-INTERNET-409172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software HQ