Complaint Review: Software HQ

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: TimLiners — California United States of America
Software HQ

Software HQ Skype - went to register for Skype and somehow got charged by this company over $100 Internet

I registered for Skype, I must have not noticed that this company had a automated add that checkmaked a box to be charged for their software...I ended up with 3 different charges totalling about $100.  I called their 800 784 3167  phone number only to be given a v/m into nowhere.  Then when I googled Software HQ I came upon this site.

Fantastic.  now I will be disputing these charges with my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-HQ/internet/Software-HQ-Skype-went-to-register-for-Skype-and-somehow-got-charged-by-this-company-ov-943426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software HQ