Complaint Review: Software-HQ

• Reported By:Emlenton Pennsylvania
Software-HQ
software-hq.com Internet U.S.A.

Software-HQ Software-HQ is a ripoff ... don't be fooled Internet

I thought that I was downloading Nero burning software for $19.95 only to find out that I was charged $52.80 for things that I didn't want. When you sign up for the software there are extra boxes and I know that I didn't check them because there were extra charges associated with these check boxes. I also found out after being charged that the download was a trial version. When I first saw the site it looked like a legitimate site. I called the number that was on the site only to be told that I could not get a refund and that I would have to file a complaint through the web site. I have done that, but I doubt if I will get any refund. Don't be fooled by this site, don't expect to get anything of value from them.

Craig
Emlenton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-HQ/internet/Software-HQ-Software-HQ-is-a-ripoff-dont-be-fooled-Internet-421892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software-HQ