Complaint Review: Software-HQ

• Submitted: Thu, October 30, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 30, 2008

• Reported By:sarasota Florida
software-HQ.com Internet U.S.A.

Software-HQ software HQ intercepts while I am signing up for skype and charges my credit card for a service I did not want. Internet

On 10/30/08 I was signing up for skype when all of a sudden software-hq appears on my screen as part of Skype. I signed up- for what I thought was Skype for $19.95. I gave them y credit card numbers it said that my bill would say Software-Hq and not skype. When I received the total it was 34.92 and not $19.95. I called them and spoke to Vanessa who was rude and told me I could not retract my charge or receive a credit on my charge card. I called my credit card and they have to wait until they try to collect and dispute the charges. I feel like I was robbed and have lost faith in using my credit card on line. I will have to cancel this card for I do not trust this company and am in fear that they abuse my credit card.

sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2008 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-HQ/internet/Software-HQ-software-HQ-intercepts-while-I-am-signing-up-for-skype-and-charges-my-credit-c-386472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software-HQ