Complaint Review: Software - HQ

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2008

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Software - HQ
software-hq.net Nationwide U.S.A.

Software - HQ Purchased a software only to find out I was mislet. Tried to get information. Phone slammed in my ear, and was called an "Idiot". Very rude. At this point, NOTHING has been done to rectify the situation. United Kingdom England Nationwide

I thought I purchased a tool to download a Photo Shop download for $19.95. Nothing would work. I was charged $70.80.

I went through the necessary steps to get the problem taken care of and was met with a very rude attitude from the REP. I had the phone slammed in my ear, called back, and was called an IDIOT!!!

So far the charge is pending.

I have submitted two complaints from their support department and have found out that the companyis based in The United Kingdom and the billing department is a third party to the refund process.

Thyey apoligized, but said that thye problem will be taken care of from 2-10 days.

All of the above started on July 9, 2008. Today's date is July 15, 2008.

San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-HQ/nationwide/Software-HQ-Purchased-a-software-only-to-find-out-I-was-mislet-Tried-to-get-information-351374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software - HQ