Complaint Review: Software-HQ.NET

• Updated: Mon, May 26, 2008

• Reported By:Martinez Georgia
Software-HQ.NET
Nationwide U.S.A.

Software-HQ.NET Deceptive Google Search for Abobe Reader download. Ohio,Nationwide

I, like so many others googled Adobe. When I clicked on what I thought was a Adobe page for the download I was switched to another page asking for $37.95 for 3 years. It was very deceptive as I was led to beleave that Abobe was charging for the service. Several attempts to contact Software-HQ failed. I removed all their software from my computer and called my bank to dispute the charge. All attemps to receive a refund have failed.

Michael
Martinez, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2008 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-HQNET/nationwide/Software-HQNET-Deceptive-Google-Search-for-Abobe-Reader-download-OhioNationwide-334860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software-HQ.NET