Complaint Review: Software-HQ.net

• Submitted: Wed, December 31, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 31, 2008

• Reported By:Portland Tennessee
Software-HQ.net
6434 Bay Bradenton, Florida U.S.A.

Software-HQ.net Download Fraud- Wrong Price Charged to Debit Card Bradenton Florida

I was on the computer trying to get my computer to run faster, due to the fact that I still have dial up because that is all I can afford at this time. So, I seen where I could get faster downloads for 1.95 per month. I tried then after to find my confimation on what I had just purchased and I could not find one. I then never seen that my checking account was charged this amount at the time I did this, so I figured that the registration did not work. Well, I was way wrong. I just got my checking account statement in the mail and I have seen where my account was charged $70.80. This is not what I agreed to.... I can not find a phone number to contact them to talk to anyone. I recomend that NO ONE go to this web site. So, with no phone number on my checking account statement, I searched the web under the Software-HQ.net and found that this has also happened to more people.. I feel so stupid!!! They took money that I never agreed for them to take.!!!!!!

Cindy
Portland, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2008 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-HQnet/Bradenton-Florida/Software-HQnet-Download-Fraud-Wrong-Price-Charged-to-Debit-Card-Bradenton-Florida-406854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software-HQ.net