Complaint Review: Software-HQ.net

• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 17, 2009

• Reported By:east providence Rhode Island
software-HQ.net Internet U.S.A.

Software-HQ.net over charged my credit card, hung up on me when I called, then wouldn't answer the phone when I called back Internet I

This company over charged my credit card by $32.85
When I called them to try to fix this matter the lady who answered the phone was very rude to me and didn't even give me two seconds to state my issue then flat out HUNG UP on me.

I called right back and this time they didn't even answer in person, just an automated message said to e-mail them, which I have read that they NEVER answer e-mails.

I called right back a third time and the automated machine said that they were closed and to call back during normal business hours which are 9:00am-5:00pm EST, this call was at 1:45pmEST, well within their normal hours.

This company is a total RIP-OFF!!! Help me!!!

Pissed off
east providence, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-HQnet/internet/Software-HQnet-over-charged-my-credit-card-hung-up-on-me-when-I-called-then-wouldnt-an-425093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software-HQ.net