Complaint Review: Software Hq

• Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:sundance Utah
Software Hq
Internet U.S.A.

Software Hq charged my card for $70.80 for what should have been 14.00 from skype, did nothing Ohio, Ohio Internet

Unfortunately I logged on to what I thought was skype.com to sign a friend up. They asked for credit card information before I knew how much I was being charged. When the charged amount came up, I could not reverse anything, and was provided nothing; no codes, no software, nothing, just a charge made to my credit card for $70.80.

They advertised a charge of $14.00 to sign up on skype, so i thought it was legit. I had signed my-self up back in march on the skype web site. I have have contacted my credit card fraud department, and they are removing the charge. I have learned the lesson,to pay attention to what site you are being logged on to, if its not the companies site to which you are subscribing, log off.

bud
sundance, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-Hq/internet/Software-Hq-charged-my-card-for-7080-for-what-should-have-been-1400-from-skype-did-not-388432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software Hq