Complaint Review: Software Pros

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Hate Ripoffs — San Diego California
Software Pros
Internet USA

Software Pros Charged my account for unknown software without detailed receipt or evidence of clear authorization not listed, internet only Internet

I received an email that indicated I had purchased some unknown or unspecified software.  I am not clear what the $90 is for or when I purchased it.  And, do not have any software that is associated with this company - Software Pros.  Cannot call them and speak to a human, but left a message with an automated system that will respond to me by email in 24 hrs.  I am very unhappy, as this is clearly a scam or deceiving because they do not specifically say what it is that I purchased, invoice number, software serial number, etc.

Due to this poor and suspicious activity, I am confident I did not knowingly purchase anything from this company - did not even know it existed or how or what I supposedly bought.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-Pros/internet/Software-Pros-Charged-my-account-for-unknown-software-without-detailed-receipt-or-evidenc-1138722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software Pros