Complaint Review: Software Pros

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: pbfree — Okeechobee Florida
Software Pros
don't know Internet USA

Software Pros I signed up for Spybot protection and this company charged my account 5 times the agreed amount. Okeechobee Internet

I went online to purchase Spybot search and destroy (antivirus) and agreed to the $15.95 for 1 year of service. When I saw my bank account 2 days later I called my bank to complain. When I called their number there was no answer. I looked them up on line and saw all kind of similar reports and scam alerts. I then called my bank who plans to block the payment and get my money back. Needless to say, I will also change my debit card number. How can they get away with that?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-Pros/internet/Software-Pros-I-signed-up-for-Spybot-protection-and-this-company-charged-my-account-5-ti-1049685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software Pros