Complaint Review: Software Pros

• Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: Leta — Tecumseh Oklahoma
Software Pros
Internet USA

Software Pros uses keywords to redirect people to their website and trick them into thinking the are downloading free software <---(c)--> Internet

I was needing to get security software and wanted to get the free version of Avast.  I used the Bing search engine and thought I clicked the Avast website. I filled out the information without noticing I was not on the correct website. When I realized my mistake, I  immediately looked for the contact information and filled out the form to request refund. Since the information was for membership and not purchase of Avast I was logged into the site when I filled in the refund request. Because of this they refuse to refund the $93+ and when I further requested that they remove me from their site and all my personal information, they again refused.

I am still insisting my information be removed, but all they keep replying is that I will not get a refund!

Something needs done about this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-Pros/internet/Software-Pros-uses-keywords-to-redirect-people-to-their-website-and-trick-them-into-think-1168272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software Pros