• Report: #1172018

• Updated: Sun, August 24, 2014

• Reported By: DLH — Small town
Software Supply Source
Internet USA

Software Supply Source Software Support Hub (sales/chat line 24/7) Can't Get What I Paid For Newark Internet

*Consumer Comment: They Got Me Too

I spent a great deal of time with chat support prior to making my purchase for MS Office 2010 Home & Student Edition.  Although I realize that there is a newer version, I have my solid reasons for needing THIS one.  Once purchased, my "download" button took me right to a ...'congratulations, you have been upgraded to the 2013 edition'.   I got back online and asked my "chat" support where my purchase was; that I did not WANT the upgrade.  She told me that I could custom install this version and simply decide not to upload all of the contents.  I informed her that this was advertised as a very easy install and that I did NOT want to custom install NOR did I want the 2013.  I kept getting scripted responses and I kept saying that all I wanted was my 2010 edition.  I was told to contact them tomorrow and "ask for a manager", to which I replied that I did not want to talk to a manager tomorrow, I wanted my purchase tonight, as was told I would have.  I was then asked if I would allow her to "access my computer to help me" to which I replied, NO.

Plain and simply, I just wanted what I purchased......nothing more.  Why was I not able to get that download.  I will definitely call tomorrow, but that is certainly not going to help me tonight.  Never again with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2014 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-Supply-Source/internet/Software-Supply-Source-Software-Support-Hub-saleschat-line-247-Cant-Get-What-I-Paid-1172018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software Supply Source

They Got Me Too

AUTHOR: Angie - (USA)

Not only did they "upgrade" me when I kept asking them not to. They will not respond to any of my emails. It's been a month and they still have not replied. I have contacted my attorney. They also gave me product key that was INVALID!