Complaint Review: Software-hq.com

• Reported By:Huntsville Texas
Software-hq.com
sopport@software-hq.net Internet U.S.A.

Software-hq.com Over charged and no download Internet

I was trying to repair my brothers computer and needed Adobe Reader. After a web site search a "free" download resulted in a charge of $12 or $19 to complete. Using my Visa card I agreed to a nonimal charge. No program was downloaded and after checking my Visa web site was shocked to discover a charge of $52.80.

I found a phone number on Visa's site 800-784-3167. A call resulted in communicating with an answering machine and a quick e-mail stating there would be no refund, only a law suit if I did not pay.

Looking on many web sites I see thousands of complaints about this company. Please somebody do something or tell me what I shoulld do.

Roland
Huntsville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-hqcom/internet/Software-hqcom-Over-charged-and-no-download-Internet-416414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software-hq.com