Complaint Review: Software-hq.net

• Reported By:Loxahatchee Groves Florida
Software-hq.net
PO Box 39417 North Ridgeville, Ohio United States of America

Software-hq.net Bait & Switch North Ridgeville Ohio

On August 23, 2008 I searched online for an upgrade to my Adobe Acrobat software. I own v6 and wanted to upgrade to v9 for the features I needed. SoftwareHQ.net was one of the companies that offered v9 so I downloaded it for the price they stated. When I opened the downloaded software, the features that I wanted in v9 were not there. They provided software but not the version that was advertisedor that I thought I was buying. I phoned them 1-800-784-3167 several times and all I would get is a recording.

After I received my credit card statement billing I emailed them at support@softwarehq.net about the problem. They refused to credit me or even replace the software with the correct one. In researching this company further I found numerous complaints at RipoffReport.com and (((Redacted))) regarding the same company. I have filed a complaint with the BBB of Ohio http://www.cleveland.bbb.org and with Ohio's Attorney General http://agcares.ag.state.oh.us.

Doreen Loxahatchee Groves, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-hqnet/North-Ridgeville-Ohio-44039/Software-hqnet-Bait-Switch-North-Ridgeville-Ohio-399792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software-hq.net