Complaint Review: Software-hq.net

• Updated: Sun, December 21, 2008

• Reported By:Spring Valley California
Software-hq.net
software-hq.net Internet U.S.A.

Software-hq.net charged my credit card $52.92 instead of the $12.95 advertised Internet

I was looking for a way to keep my Windows programs updated. Software-hq advertised free downloads to most common programs for $12.95 per year for 3 years. I signed up for this subscription and they billed my credit card for $52.92. I tried to contact them, but no phone number or address was listed on their website. I sent them an e mail, but have not received any response. I will contact my credit card company on Monday and put this charge in dispute, but want to warn others of this trap. Stay Away from this company.

Dennis m
Spring Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2008 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-hqnet/internet/Software-hqnet-charged-my-credit-card-5292-instead-of-the-1295-advertised-Internet-403668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software-hq.net