Complaint Review: Software-hq.net

• Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009

• Reported By:glenview Illinois
Software-hq.net
support@sofware-hq.net Nationwide U.S.A.

Support@software-hq they are fraudulent in who they represent and what they offer. They draw you in while you think you are getting a software program for 3 years @ 39.95 or so ,only to find out that the download is only for evaluation use Internet

I wanted to get Adobe photoshop so I went into a site called support@Software Hq. I thought they were working for Adobe.I was lead into a page where I could download the the software for around 39.95 for a three year period. The copy on the page said they give no refunds. I thought ok.

So I downloaded to a page giving me an option of multiple downloads. Some were for different levels of photoshop and many others not related to photography.I downloaded to a program, only to find out that"Easy photo Editor" is only foe evaluation use, trail." and I have to register further.

Before doing so I contacted customer support only to find out that, I only paid for support , not a photoshop program which would cost me more.

I called my credit card company to try to stop any payment and was told that they billed me for 52.92! not the original 39.95

I feel that they fraudulently draw a person in, make you download to see more then you find out you need to pay more for an actual working program. I had no idea they were only a support website. That's all.

Please look into their practices, I have since see complaints against them and their way of doing business. Much the same as mine.

Susan
glenview, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-hqnet/nationwide/Supportsoftware-hq-they-are-fraudulent-in-who-they-represent-and-what-they-offer-They-dr-416767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software-hq.net