Complaint Review: Software.hq.net

• Updated: Fri, September 05, 2008

• Reported By:Channelview Texas
Software.hq.net
software.hq.net Internet U.S.A.

Software.hq.net Claimed to have software for $19.95 and charged me $52.80 Internet

I was browsing the internet and they claimed that I need an updated Adobe version-9.0 In the middle of the transaction, or so I thought, my computer went down and they had promised to send a confirmation e-mail that I did not receive. They charged my bank account one time, but the Fraud Division of Chase Bank was told that I had access to their material and the second time it was deducted from my account I was also charged an NSF fee because it hit the night before my direct deposit. They claim to have business hours on the East Coast, but when I called their phone number I was told that they were closed, and I have tried at least 5 times today since 0800 hours CDT.

Cathy
Channelview, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2008 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Softwarehqnet/internet/Softwarehqnet-Claimed-to-have-software-for-1995-and-charged-me-5280-Internet-370123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software.hq.net