Complaint Review: Softwareonline

• Submitted: Sun, December 05, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, December 05, 2004

• Reported By:camp verde Arizona
Softwareonline
23316 Ne Redmond Fall City Rd. #667 Redmond, Washington U.S.A.

Softwareonline ripoff Redmond Washington

software online over charged me by $35 for their windows regestry cleaner. It messed up two computers. I can't get them on the phone, there is always a way they work it. they may be a total rip-off company. I did get someone in India. but of course they just read off some answers to me. also I can't get the exact overcharge, and my bank needs to know that to take it off my card, they have got it all figured out. I hope I get my overcharge back, I will pay what I orig. aggreed to.

Fred
camp verde, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2004 05:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Softwareonline/Redmond-Washington-98053/Softwareonline-ripoff-Redmond-Washington-121300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Softwareonline