Complaint Review: Solace Marketing Solutions

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — knoxville Tennessee United States of America
Solace Marketing Solutions
4611 Central Avenue Pike Knoxville, Tennessee United States of America

Solace Marketing Solutions Blue Lion Marketing SCAM,ATT,DOOR TO DOOR Knoxville , Tennessee

This compant is a complete scam. They lie about the job, the pay and the hours worked.
The Job? I was told it was contacting currect att customer to upgrade there service. This is untrue. I went to peoples home that hadnt had att in years. Then I was also told to go to the houses in the area that wasnt on the leads. Also I was told that att had just put the service in the area and it was a new to the area. UNTRUE AGAIN. The service has been in the area for years and they have sent all kinds of rep to the customer. Every door I went to fussed because they said att had been to there door over and over again.

The pay? I was told it was base plus commission. It not cause you only get paid if you make a sale. This is commission only. This company just tells more and more lies.

Hours worked. They want you to work 12 hours a day and 6 days a week in the rain and snow. I was left out in the rain and snow with no car for over 2 hours.  Then because I didnt make a sales I didnt even get a paycheck.

The office hr person has no clue what she is doing and will hire anyone. When I called for a interview she didnt even ask me for my last name. Didnt ask me to send in and resume or anything. it seem all they want is a warm body.

The office manager doesnt do any better. No one seem to know what they are doing and seem to change thing whenever the mood comes up

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solace-Marketing-Solutions/Knoxville-Tennessee-37912/Solace-Marketing-Solutions-Blue-Lion-Marketing-SCAMATTDOOR-TO-DOOR-Knoxville-Tenness-1027080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solace Marketing Solutions