Complaint Review: Solavei

Solavei
Internet USA

Solavei False advertisement Internet

*General Comment: Solavei usage

Solavaei advertises unlimited talk, text and data. When in fact this is NOT true. They do have a 4gb limit on data that they don't tell you about. I received an email stating they were turning off my data because I had went over the limit. I didn't know I had a limit since I was told it was UNLIMITED. When I called Solavei and explained the issue, I was hung up on. When I called back I was told that there is unlimited access but not unlimited usage and stated on the website, on business cards, flyers, signs etc. I asked why they don't advertise unlimited access instead of usage and they told me that they receive numerous calls about this issue everyday.

They can't even tell me much data I went over. I asked them several times and I was continuously told they couldn't tell me how much I was using. This is ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solavei/internet/Solavei-False-advertisement-Internet-1058859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solavei

#1 General Comment

Solavei usage

AUTHOR: Happy solavei user - ()

The comment that Solavei cannot tell you what your usage is , is totally false.

I check my usage daily if I want to thru my Solavei site.  I have never had a problem with Solavei service and find them very helpful.

Now if someone doesnt pay their bill, I guess their service will get terminated, which makes sense!

When my wife had the minimum data usage (500mgb), she went over that limit once and just had a throttled down speed for data, thats all.  We increased the data to 2gigs for the next month and she hasent come close to using up her 2 giggs. She averages 1-1/12 gigs monthly.

If the caller has a problem they should try calling Solavei service again and make sure that his bill at solavei has been paid.  Sometimes when a credit card gets updated, if you dont inform a company using that card for an auto payment, they will not be able to use that card and service will be suspended until card info gets updated.

Solavei has 4 plans, all with unlimited talk and texting, $29,

$39 with data of 500 mgb,  $49 with 2 giggs data and $69 with 4 giggs data.