Complaint Review: Solavei

• Updated: Thu, April 10, 2014

• Reported By: Blake — Colorado Springs Colorado
Solavei
Internet USA

Solavei stole my money from my account Internet

I am a solavei customer using their cell phone service.  I signed up for their ILD (International Long Distance) service, and funded the service with $10.00.  I then used the service, and at last use still had a balance of about $7.00.  Today I tried to use the service and found out that my service had "expired".  They changed their plans to monthly plans without any notice to me.  So the money in my account is gone because they changed the rules of how their accounts work.  Basically they just stole a lot of money from everyone using their ILD service.

I know $7.00 is not a lot, and not worth me spending hours on the phone waiting for them to tell me they won't refund it, but this is the last straw.  This company has been dishonest with their offerings from the beginning, and their service is substandard compared to T-Mobile, whose network they use and who I had before Solavei.

If my ILD plan has expired, that is fine, but they should refund me the balance of unused money in the account.  Just taking money for no reason other than that you arbitrarily changed the account rules without notice to customers who signed up is stealing - dishonest, and probably illegal.

I would not recommend Solavei to anyone considering signing up for their service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solavei/internet/Solavei-stole-my-money-from-my-account-Internet-1137755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solavei