Complaint Review: Solecomfy

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Laura — los altos California
Solecomfy

Solecomfy Has not refunded me for returned merchandise and refuses to respond. Internet

Purchased from this site in 1/13.  Received merchandise.  It was the wrong size so I returned it.  solecomfy confirmed by email that they had received and restocked the returned merchandise.  They claimed they had tried to refund to my credit card but that it was expired (which it was not).  I asked them for a phone number so I could tell them the correct credit card number.  They did not respond.  I asked them to mail me a check for the refund.  They did not respond.  As of three months later they still refuse to respond to my emails.  Their website has no address, phone number, customer service, etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solecomfy/internet/Solecomfy-Has-not-refunded-me-for-returned-merchandise-and-refuses-to-respond-Internet-1036083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solecomfy