Complaint Review: Soleeze/Innergizer

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: radonda — Pioneertown California
Soleeze/Innergizer
unknown Tampa Bay, Florida USA

Soleeze/Innergizer Ripped off by a fast talker at the GPAA gold show in Las Vegas,Nevada Tampa Bay Florida

*Author of original report: Still not telling the truth

*UPDATE Employee: Case was settled

*Consumer Comment: I got Mine!

Got ripped off at the GPAA Gold show at the South Point Hotel and casino in Las Vegas Nv. on 4-28-13, by "Paige"I purchased a Innergizer massage mac.and was told we will ship it to me in 2 weeks.It has been about 4 weeks no mac.Paige will not answer her cel phone 541 913-1521 and not return any messages I leave.The so called company number will not return calls either.No return of e-mails!!Beware these are rip off people and should go to jail!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SoleezeInnergizer-/Tampa-Bay-Florida/SoleezeInnergizer-Ripped-off-by-a-fast-talker-at-the-GPAA-gold-show-in-Las-VegasNevada-1052799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Soleeze/Innergizer

Still not telling the truth

AUTHOR: radonda - ()

I paid cash!Did rec unit 12 weeks later,never did she return a call or e-mail!Beware!

Case was settled

AUTHOR: PMadison - ()

Sometimes when people travel, their bank will put a hold on an account do to out of state activity, credit limit or other reasons. This was the case with this customer and I apologize for any confusion on their end. We will not ship product until payment clears in our office.

It is unfortunate, but the order was cancelled and I was informed that no monies were collected.

I was the sales person at this event. The above phone number is mine, and unless I am currently helping customers, I will answer my phone between 9-5PST. Every voicemail is responded to. Should it be necessary, I pass all information on to our main office who will normally respond within 48 hours to an email or a phone call.

Our company has been in good standing for over 20 years in the medical industry. We have high quality equipment that have a minimal return rate. 99.9% of our customers are very satisfied with our product and service.

As in my previous conversations with this customer, I offer my apologies for any inconveniences and I wish you the best.

I got Mine!

AUTHOR: Red - ()

I was at the same show in Las Vegas and although It did take quite some time to get my Max Pro, it did finally arrive.  We use it all the time and in fact it sits in my office and quite a few of the neighbors in our industrial complex come over and use it.  Sorry to hear about yours.  I go to all the GPAA shows and if I see her I will recommend she look at your comments.  I hope it's just a mistake on her part.