Complaint Review: Solei Systems

Solei Systems
761 beta drive unti C Cleveland Ohio Cleveland, Ohio United States of America

*General Comment: This is TRUE

*General Comment: Notice to Anonymous Author of Malicious and Defamatory Report

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I am continuing to be harrassed by this man Paul Spivak

This man is an expert at creating companies and lying about what they can do. He sells rights to technology /products without the intention of supporting or delivering the services or the products he is promoting. He knows the banking system and  is dictatorial in his approaches.

Mr Spivak moves from place of business to place of business and knows how to hide from creditors and lawsuits. Several complaints  have been filed against him with the Ohio Stae attorney's office and I beleive the FBI is investigating him for mail fraud among other things.  This man stole 65K from me. He is dangerous and I beleive associated with the under world. The last thing you want to do is be assoicaited with him. His new and latest con gig is StMartin Power boats. I understand that he is repeating the same thing to franchisees in that industry as he did/does in the sun tanning industry. He is impossible to reach and moves from one lawyer to the next until you run out of patience or money. He is a calculating arrogant individual who cannot be trusted.

I was able to engage Eight people who have had similar expoeriences with Mr Spivak to file a claim for 1.2 million dollars in the courts of the State of OHIO. The named defendants of this lawsuit will include three of his companies and himself personally. I will inform the readers of this site of the details of this lawsuit when it is formalized. You should not trust this man and if you know what is good for your bank account, do business with him. He is a dangerous man. Stay away from him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2009 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solei-Systems/Cleveland-Ohio-/Solei-Systems-Solei-Con-artist-Promotes-services-products-he-does-not-have-to-manipulat-536848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solei Systems

#1 General Comment

This is TRUE

AUTHOR: Vengeance - ()

I was also scammed by this low life, and having done much research there are many many other out there who have also been scammed,

Sadly the LAW lets him continue, this low life need to be stopped

#2 General Comment

Notice to Anonymous Author of Malicious and Defamatory Report

AUTHOR: Attorney - (United States of America)

Dear Anonymous Author:

On or about February 06, 2011  you (an anonymous person) authored the report on Ripoffreport.com titled "Solei Systems Solei Con artist -Promotes services, products he does not have to manipulate low resourced people out of their money. He uses Webbased franchise recruitment sites to support is lavish lifestyle. Cleveland , Ohio"

On or about March 20, 2012, a cause of action was filed in the Court of Common Pleas in Cuyahoga County, Ohio captioned as CV-12-778560 alleging civil conspiracy to commit defamation, aiding and abetting tortious conduct, and tortious interference with current and prospective business relationships.

Accordingly, we are advising you that this civil action has been commenced and that your identity has been requested from the website host of ripoffreport.com. In accordance with Arizona law we are requesting that you contact us immediately to resolve this matter. Once we discover your true identity we will amend the complaint in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court to add you as a defendant to the action.

Should you wish to contact us you may do so by calling 216-378-7888.

Sincerely,

Attorney

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I am continuing to be harrassed by this man Paul Spivak

AUTHOR: Carol - (USA)

Mr. Spivak's lawyer continues to write to me to insist that I am violating an agreement I made with Mr. Spivak in order to get a small amount of my investment $$ back. This lawyer(?) who was not even Spivak's attorney at the time, claims that I have still not had my report against this company removed from RipOff Report and that I am in contempt of court. I have a series of emails saved that this totally unprofessional lawyer sent to me claiming that I not only am in contempt, but that I deserved everything I got in the loss of my $$ since I was not able to remove my comments from this board and reported him to the Ohio Atty General and the BBB.  In other words I excerised my rights as a citizen of this country.

I want two things documented here publicly - In my desperate attempt to get some of my life savings back I did try to remove my comments which in my experience I believed to be accurate and true and even wrote to the Editors and owner of this site to do so. I was told it was impossible. My lawyer explained at the time to Spivak's lawyer that we used best efforts attempts to do so. We received a letter from his lawyer at the time telling us they were no longer working with Mr. Spivak - they were the 2nd law firm to send such a letter and I have this documented.

Yet his "new" lawyer whom I have complained about to his Bar Association is apparantly totally clueless as to what happened and feels that somehow intimidating and threatening to sue me again for contempt of court will compel me to beg this site to delete my post.

Spivak threatened he would drive me to bankruptcy and his new lawyer emailed me that I was deserving of financial ruin because I had not removed these comments!

I am weary of this man's arrogance and attempt to blackmail me. I have spoken privately to others who claim to have been ripped off by this man who and would like to be part of any class action lawsuit against him.