Complaint Review: Soleil of realmotherearthlovespells

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — California United States of America
Soleil of realmotherearthlovespells

Soleil of realmotherearthlovespells Scam, Prententious and Cunning Internet

Where do I begin, I called for a reading and this lady told me all sort of ridiculous ish. I decided to work with her as she said she can help me with the "Negative clouds" she saw around me. Didnt help a bit! Instead she made me send a lot of Money to her under circumstances that I could not afford it. For someone who wants to help people, you sure do a lot of harm than good!

I want my money back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Soleil-of-realmotherearthlovespells/internet/Soleil-of-realmotherearthlovespells-Scam-Prententious-and-Cunning-Internet-982712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Soleil of realmotherearthlovespells