directions

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Lynn099 — Belton Texas United States of America
Solid Rock Storage
311 Josephine Street Holland, Texas United States of America

Solid Rock Storage Top Hand Structures Took money, didn't deliver Holland, Texas

*General Comment: Top hand structures Scam!!!

*General Comment: Top hand structures SCAM!!!

We contracted for a large storage shed to be build and delivered to our site in accordance with designs on Solid Rock and Top Hand websites.  We paid for over half the delivered price at the time of contract in early August.  The shed was to be build and delivered in approximately 10 days.

That came and went and the owner started ducking calls. It's now 3 months later and we don't have the storage shed and despite what the owner said when we could get through, he hadn't started building it as my son visited his place of business to see.

We need the shed so are now building our own and have requested a refund.  The owner first agreed but didn't show up to deliver the check.  When we finally reached him again he said he doesn't have the money to refund us.  Next step for us will be to file a complaint with the county sheriff to see if any of our $2500 can be recovered that way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solid-Rock-Storage/Holland-Texas-76534/Solid-Rock-Storage-Top-Hand-Structures-Took-money-didnt-deliver-Holland-Texas-965247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solid Rock Storage

#1 General Comment

Top hand structures Scam!!!

AUTHOR: Ryan - (United States of America)

I see they can't post my number if anyone wants to contact me google casa monte lodge and call the number on the web site thank you .

#2 General Comment

Top hand structures SCAM!!!

AUTHOR: Ryan - (United States of America)

Well JC Slayton also conned me out of 10,000 dollars. He was to build me 2 cabins and deliver them to my property for rentals in Carrizo Springs, Tx. He came to my house in July and said he could deliver meh buildings by 1st week in sept never happened. Sept came and he started with the excuses rain, he was ill. Death in family lies upon lies! So I asked for pics he would not produce so finally I called him on his lie and he confessed that he didn't have anything done he said he built the first building wrong that heade it 2 ft short so he just sold it to someone else more lies! So then knowing that he wouldn't do anything but needing a stronger contract to sue him I went to his house were I saw nothing being built and no materials and I had him write another contract. This one had a delivery date with no exceptions. So then that date came around and more lies I became very upset and finally he agreed to just send me my money. We agreed on 11,000 because of my loss and then I would t sue for breech of contact. He sent the check for 11,000 and of course it bounced. He then said he he didn't know what happened and he would get it to me then more lies and excuses. He sent the check in Oct and this went on till thanksgiving and then he came up with a date of dec 31 half and the other half jan 10. Jan 10 came and more lies then he wanted to do a payment plan and now can't get a hold of him I've had an attorney sending letters all the while since the hot check and I've now gone to the sheriffs dept and filed criminal charges. I contacted k25 news in Waco and I'm trying to get a crime beat report done on him but I'm not local so I need help from people in the area it's happened to. They want my interview but I need locals or they won't touch it please help me I am relentless in my pursuit to bury this scum bag before he hurts others like myself! My name is Ryan call me with any info (((REDACTED)))