Complaint Review: Solid Signal

• Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:Charlestown Massachusetts
Solid Signal
www.solidsignal.com Internet U.S.A.

Solid Signal Redeemed my tv converter coupon without me actually making a purchase Internet

I started to fill out a form to receive a tv converter box. When it came time to fill in my credit card information, I decided not to purchase and left the web site. I had already given them the coupon number.

I e-mailed them and told them that I tried to use the coupon at another store but that it was already remeeded. Solid Signal told me they would never redeem the coupon if I has not completed by form.

I contacted the tv converter box program people and was told that my coupon was already redeemed. This coupon was stolen by Solid Signal and be advised not to buy anything from Solid Signal.

It is a shame that thieves can operate with impunity on the internet. I hope te government can put an end to these people and companies who prey on people.

Albert
Charlestown, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 12:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solid-Signal/internet/Solid-Signal-Redeemed-my-tv-converter-coupon-without-me-actually-making-a-purchase-Interne-418036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solid Signal