Complaint Review: Solid Solutions Corp

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2003

• Reported By:Cedar Rapids Iowa
Solid Solutions Corp
Miami Beach, Flordia Cedar Rapids, Iowa U.S.A.

Solid Solutions Corp thieves, sold music download to minor, then informed him after payment, didn't have the service to download any music, refused to refund or respond to calls Miami Beach Flordia

My minor child ordered download music from easymusicdownload.com "AKA" Solid Solutions Corp of Miami Beach, FL from our account at a cost of $32.90 without our permission. After ordering and paying, Solid Solutions Corp then informed him we didn't have the necessary internet connection to download any music. I called the number listed on my bank statement 973-343-0056 3 different times and dates and talked with a answering service called ANSERVE.

Each time they took my information and said a supervisor would call me back before the end of the business day. I'm still waiting. Yesterday 11-3-03, I called them again and gave them my information again and informed them if I didn't get a response, I would contact the Better Business Buearu. That sure scared them, still no call or response.

The person who answered the phone, "Dennis" told me that they were just an answering servive for Solid Business Corp and didn't have any other information for them except a phone number and e-mail address. He refused to give me either their phone number or e-mail address.

Steve
Cedar Rapids, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2003 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solid-Solutions-Corp/Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-52405/Solid-Solutions-Corp-thieves-sold-music-download-to-minor-then-informed-him-after-paymen-70984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solid Solutions Corp